SharePoint become one of Microsoft’s products that became famous. SharePoint sales figures continue to rise although not as big as Microsoft Office therefore be a superior product Microsoft SharePoint.
SharePoint is a platform to share information and collaborate, share documents, run workflows or workflow and business process management run.
SharePoint can be used for the management of document files. Eg MS Office files or the other. Something like such as file sharing, but has been given additional features that are more powerful. Suppose there is a system signature, permissions, version and approval.
This is the tips to Create Service Accounts for SharePoint 2013 :
Installing SharePoint 2013 requires a domain account that will serve as the SharePoint service account, the account that will serve as the farm account and the accounts used to run the service application and the identity of the application pool for the web application created in SharePoint. In addition we also need to create a human account that will be used to log in on the SharePoint installation process, as well as a SharePoint Administrator SharePoint later when already operational.
Login as a domain administrator
SharePoint 2013 service account must be a domain account. Therefore we need to login as a domain administrator to be able to create these accounts.
1. Log in to the domain controller (W2012-DC1) with user Fabrikam \ Administrator, the password Pa $ $ w0rd.
2. Open Server Manager, and select the menu Tools %u2192 Active Directory Users and Computers.
3. Create an Organizational Unit (OU) in fabrikam.com new frontage, with SharePoint.
4. In the OU SharePoint, SharePoint Administrator for the domain user, login [email protected]
5. To use the password Pa $ $ w0rd. For the purposes of this demo I also check Password never expires checkbox. If you are installing on production machines should leave this checkbox is unchecked in order to follow the global password expiration policy established by the Administrator.
6. Do the same for other accounts. So the end result when viewed in the Active Directory Users and Computers, it will look like this: SharePoint 2013 Service account
Account Configuration Database Server Administrator for SharePoint
SharePoint Administrator account will be used as the account used to install SharePoint, so it needs to be given special roles in the database server. SharePoint Administrator server role should be given as dbcreator and securityadmin.
1. Login to the database server (SQL2012-SQL1) with user Fabrikam \ SQL_Admin, password Pa $ $ w0rd.
2. Open SQL Server Management Studio, connect to SQL2012-SQL1.
3. In Object Explorer, expand the Security node, right-click on the Logins node, select New Login menu.
4. Login window – New will appear. In the Login Name type Fabrikam \ SP_Admin.
5. In the Select a page click Server Roles. Make sure you tick the checkbox dbcreator and securityadmin.Database role for the SharePoint Administrator
6. Click the OK button.
Make SP_Admin and SP_Farm As Local Admin on All Servers SharePoint
SP_Admin and SP_Farm should serve as a local admin on all servers that will be installed SharePoint 2013. In this post I will install SharePoint with 3-tier topology, where there is an application server and two web servers. We will install SharePoint on the three servers, so SP_Admin and SP_Farm need to be local admin on three servers.
I will give an example step by step giving local admin to one of the SP2010-APP1 server.
1. Log in to the application server (SP2010-APP1) with user Fabrikam \ Administrator, the password Pa $ $ w0rd.
2. Open Server Manager, and select the menu Tools %u2192 Computer Management.
3. Expand Local Users and Grups group, select Groups.
4. Right-click on the Administrators group, and then select Add to Group.
5.Click Add, and then in textbox the Enter the object names to select type SP_Admin; SP_Farm, then click the Check Names button.
6. Click OK.
7.Click OK in the Administrators Properties window.
SharePoint Administrator and configure the accounts to be ready for use in SharePoint 2013.